(sigh.....)

March 27, 2010

So I've seen this picture over a hundred times in my folder.


And I have no idea why, but every time I see this picture, I think of my future. Maybe it's because I own a black sofa that's waiting to used, maybe it's because there is an awesome balance of black, white, and sweet colors, maybe it's because whenever I see it, I think of my awesome sweetie and the amazing life I'm going to have with him. This scene looks so chic and relaxing. The coffee table's set for a candlelit dinner, the shoes and purse are casually laid on the floor, and the sofa looks as if it's more than ready to be cuddled upon. This image makes me feel so warm and cozy, and I can't wait to make it a reality.



Speaking  of the future, my babe is actually anticipating our awesome married life as well. With his new blog takethisgroom.com he's telling the world all about how life feels for a groom-to-be. Hey, you know you're curious! Check it out!

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!