show some leg

March 27, 2010

I've always been a fan of the classic cabriole leg. I grew up with it in my home (my mom is all about some Queen Anne style). But for me, it is so important to have a modern look in my place with a respectful nod to the past. Lately, I've been obsessing over some of the pieces purely out of the infatuation for their attractive legs (agh, I sound like a dude) anyhoo, check these out!

Occasional tables anyone?
The sideboard of my dreams

Platform bed night stands (or as I like to call them, little show stoppers)!

The most attractive, little tv cabinet ever!

 

Who do you know with a coffee table this cool?
China cabinet or linen cabinet? You decide!


Dress me up and call me a vanity.


A place to keep your bedtime secrets...

Very classic meets modern, huh? I'm sure that I don't have to tell you where they're from. These pieces are definitely great staples, and I can't wait to have some of them in our home. :)

1 comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!