floating in mid air

January 4, 2010


I have to admit that I have a small obsession with acrylic. It's so shiny, sleek, and well... invisible. I've told myself that I'm going to own some acrylic furniture in the near future - as soon as I get some acrylic money (which also seems to be invisible at the moment). Have a look at my top faves.



I could totally see this at the head of a modern dining table or in a cute little office. Me want.




Who wouldn't love a nice Ghost Chair knock off?
I say it's the only way to be simultaneously affordable and iconic.
This chair actually comes in a set of two for a pretty reasonable price.




A fashion-forward way to hang all those wine bottles I'll be collecting!


Need a small laptop desk without all the visual weight? This console table is so perfect.




And of course I have to give this chair some love.
I've been coveting the Tobias Chair since I started working.
All I need is four to make all of my dining dreams come true. Sigh...

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!