midsummer light dreams

November 15, 2009

"Cascading layers of dazzling forest creatures and foliage" - doesn't that just sound beautiful? I came across this lovely light fixture today and I fell, well- in love. The intricacy is utterly ridiculous!

  
 
 
The fixture is constructed a very durable paper material called tyvek, and the light is separated by a heat resistant cone. In love yet? I'm definitely putting it on my "gotta have for my happy home" list. And at $56 dollars and $8 shipping courtesy of unica HOME, how could I not?

1 comment

  1. Hi Rae
    Thanks you for all your kind words and for stopping by my blog. I am in the process of design my interior design website to showcase my work. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!