Q calls me Kreativ!!!

November 12, 2009

Many thanks goes out to my lovely design buddy Quintel of  URBAN PAINT. Check this design diva out! As one of my fellow alum, she is taking the design world by storm and has recently graced Charlotte, NC with her presence. Q actually passed the Kreativ Blogger award on to chic little me,  and I couldn't be more excited! Here's the award below!



I'm definitely flattered. When I started my blog, I just wanted to have a creative outlet for organizing all of the cool things I see and think about, so this a way cooler response than I thought that I'd ever get. As apart of accepting this award, I must also nominate other awesome bloggers who deserve a kreativ high-five. Much like Q, I have to get my blog-follow-game up, but this goes out to:


So thankful 
Christine Rivera GRD*BLG
head vs. heart
Ruffled
Design*Sponge
desiretoinspire 




More to follow... "insert pun"

As a rule of thumb, I also must share 7 things about myself:

1. I've been feeling very lackluster about my hair and I am seriously contemplating an edgier cut.
2. I must own a piece of turquoise furniture.
3. I want to eat at as many different restaurants as I possibly can before I die.
4. It's always been a dream of mine to work, live, and love in a big city.
5. My biggest flaw is that I put others feelings before my own.
6. I could eat sushi every day of the week.
7. I just purchased my dream car - a lime green 2002 Volkswagen New Beetle

More to come...

3 comments

  1. Congrats on your award! As far as edgy haircuts go, asymmetry is always in. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! i too must own a piece of turquoise furniture and i'm a sushi looooover! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, have I told you lately that you rock? Because you do. :)

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!