color me pretty

November 13, 2009

So in case you were wondering, I'm still trippin' off of that Jader Bookcase, but my bookie sent me a stumble yesterday with the most awesome wallpaper, and I thought to myself,  "Self, I've really got to start sketching and doodling again! I mean, after all doodles can really become magic!" This wallpaper created by  John Burgerman sold by nineteenseventythree totally rocks my socks! Check it out.


Oh yeah, did I mention that you color it?




I could totally see this on a focal wall framed with some simple moulding or even in a kid's room (after they've mastered the technique of coloring inside the lines.) Pretty awesome, huh?
I know you'd think so! Thanks for the tip, Babe!

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!