dining with dar

August 29, 2010

So after my frantic dining chair search, I have finally come across a chair that I know would feel right at home with our round Bjursta. Check it out. It should look a tad bit familiar.


Yes, and I am not afraid to admit that this is a classic reproduction of the classic Charles and Ray Eames Dar chair. These puppies are sold as a set of 2 on Overstock for only $166.79! Of course I was a little skeptical (I mean who sells reproductions for this cheap?) but my fears were immediately eased when I read all of the amazingly positive comments. The product has been given 5 stars, and though it's not the real deal, don't you think that everyone is entitled to their own little "design within reach"? I'm totally excited about them (of course I cleared them with the future hubby and he thinks they would look great) so I'm ordering them within the next few weeks. Combine the price with the $2.95 shipping (gosh I love Overstock) and boys and girls, I believe that we have a winner!


A few days ago I was browsing through my inspiration folder and found a picture of a rectangular Bjursta with similar chairs. I mean seriously, how could you not love the look? I can't wait to see what our new chairs look like with our new circular table. Gosh, everything's soooo new. God is so good. :)

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!