dinner party

July 29, 2013

Not too long ago Brandon and I hosted a tiny get-together with beer, wine, champagne, sushi bowls, ice cream bread, and great friends. It was sweet! But you know me, I can't just have people over. I've gotta add a touch of class to it. 

Look no further than Kroger's manager's special to provide the floral goods!


Here's Brandon's creation! It was lick-the-bowl good!


Quick place settings with card stock, (cursive, which I rarely ever practice) and a rosebud...


We love these two!


We also played the coolest card game called Cards Against Humanity. If it's not part of your collection yet, get it! I promise you're not ready for the hilarity that will ensue! Gosh, we love having friends over! Can't wait to do it more often. :)

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!