two-in-one

February 26, 2012


Here's a two-for-one special for ya! First, I hung our mobile in the living room!


I found the perfect place for it, right in the corner.


 Sixteen dollars well spent, huh?


 Oh, and I gave my sweetie a cute, little surprise for Valentine's Day. Yeah, I know I'm late.
You can't knock me for trying to get it in!


Who doesn't love a basket of your favorite things? Contents: sketch book kit, Gestalt drawing figure, a cool print to hang over Brandon's record player "vinyl is killing the mp3 industry", the Steve Jobs biography, comic book shot glasses, Twix, and beef jerky. Oh, I also got him the high gloss red Lack table- which I found is great for writing little love messages. Impressed? You bet he was.

And I found the perfect place for Mr. Gestalt ..


I think he's making a wish! :)

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!