wild cherry

December 15, 2010

Totally excited to share this with you! Today our new LG high efficiency front load washer and dryer set was delivered! Up until a few days ago we had been renting a set while we figured out the perfect pair for us. Originally the price for the washer was $899 and the dryer was $1099. We bought them online on Thanksgiving day for $499 each! Plus free shipping! Oh joy indeed! Did I mention that they are wild cherry?





We figured we'd save the pedestals for when we buy our first home (or we can always stack them). I've always wanted a red washer and dryer, but I could never justify spending the money for so many bells and whistles to do laundry. And thus concluded the story of the cute, little married couple with the beautiful new appliances! :)

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!