prim and proper

May 30, 2010

What girl doesn't want a cute little vanity for all her dressing needs? There's just something about owning one that makes me feel like a proper, young lady. I've been toying around with getting a white vanity unit and adding a ghost chair with a small chandelier for that ultra chic touch. Here are my top 3 choices.

Mesmerizing curves and feminine in every way, the Hemnes is drawing me in. The cute, little drawers are lined with yellow striped paper which is super cute and the oval mirror is adjustable. It's only $249, but of course it has some competition.



Talk about sweet, simple, and modern, I love the Parsons vanity because of the asymmetrical balance and no-frills loveliness. Its right side features a deep drawer for dressing goodies. I think this would be awesome to dress up or down, plus it's only $254.




My last choice is the Vinstra, which is quite similar to the Parsons, but with a little more symmetry and adornment. This one boasts the biggest drawer out of the three. It's also $249. I could see myself changing out the hanging drawer pulls in favor of some crystal drawer pulls from Anthropologie. I mean seriously, how cute would that be? Choices, choices, choices...

1 comment

  1. For you, I like the Vinstra. It's very modern, chic and with you changing the drawer pulls, it will fit you perfectly. That's just my opinion though!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!