being framed

May 17, 2010

I saw this idea and I have to admit that it is mighty clever and smile-worthy. Need frames? Try clipboards! They're casual, fun, interchangeable ... inexpensive. I could go on and on. Check it out!


I really love this. You can SO make it your own. 
I also dig how the first print is sharing two clipboards. How cute.


I think the entry would be a perfect place for a row of clipboards, not to mention that adding hooks underneath for hanging coats is pretty genius. Your guests could instantly get a pop of color as soon as they come through the doorway, and leaving little "sweetie reminders" would be a good way to start the day.


How about a collage of clipboards on a picture ledge? You can create one out of moulding, or it can easily be achieved with a floating shelf. Ahh... the possibilities!

3 comments

  1. I LOVE this idea! i would have never thought of it! thanks for exposing me to this! i love your blog. keep it up! i definitely enjoy seeing your ideas and new trends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rae - I saw this idea and thought of you:
    http://www.realsimple.com/home-organizing/home-improvement/create-book-shelves-00000000035586/index.html?xid=weeklynews-06-09-2010

    Make your own bookshelves out of books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these comments guys! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!