it's all about the shoes

December 15, 2009

So after stumbling all over the net, I've come to the conclusion that the shoes play a large part on your wedding day. I've seen so many pics taken from the neck down with emphasis on the shoes. I can't wait to finalize the choice for bridesmaid dresses and choose a fly pair of shoes to match. Check these out.



The gloves, feathers and ankle straps are so vintage sexy.



These candy stripe and wedges are so adorable. I'm sure they got to wear it again after the wedding.



The matching shoes are pretty cute. Not to mention, I really am considering choosing a color and length and letting them purchase whatever dress flatters them the most.




So sweet.



Let's not forget about the boys. I told Brandon to totally run with the different color socks idea.
He likes it. He also wants his guys to have different styles of ties.


 

 
I can't wait to finally choose a pair for my dress. I honestly think that I'll have a few different pairs to change into throughout the day. I definitely purchased my Christian Siriano boots and flats for pictures, but a girls' gotta have a sexy of heels! I'm JUST SAYING NO to the dyeables. They're expensive, they bleed, they're horrible. I wouldn't want my girls to waste the money. I really want a nice pair that they can rock later.  I'm definitely wanting a contrasting color from the dresses (the brighter the better). Anyhoo, wish me luck on finding the perfect pair!


Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!