service office

July 27, 2014

Let's go back. Way back... back to June when I had the incredible opportunity to go the IKEA Service Office in Conshohocken, PA. Me along with 2 of my amazing co-workers were chosen to be the store planning team for IKEA Atlanta under the title "operation new kitchen". It had been a dream of mine since finding out what the service office was to go there simply because this is the place where all major IKEA US decisions are made. I was scared, excited, and so delighted.


As you can see, design-wise it lived up to every expectation I had for a workspace. As far as corporate headquarters go, it simply felt like you were home - in  a Scandinavian modern dream home, but still home.  


Billy on top of Billy, on top of Billy. It was beautiful.



The central staircase was dreamy and every time we went up and down it felt absolutely surreal.


Everywhere I looked there was inspiration, in the form of decor or text. Our company culture truly is the best thing about working for IKEA. 












Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!