the great storage debate pt. trois

December 9, 2010

I've never really thought of myself as a "china cabinet" sort of girl. The formality always appeared rather stuffy (i.e. having your "good stuff" behind glass and never using it unless you have "company"). I mean, I like the idea of storage - God knows we need it with of smaller than average kitchen wall cabinets - but I wanted to twist the idea up a bit by using our Billy and making everything easily accessible.


All of our cool wine, martini, and shot glasses are displayed on the top and the doors at the bottom conceal our light-weight dried foods like pasta and crackers. I love the look because it's laid-back, but you still get the glitz when the light shines on the glassware. I'm pretty happy with it.


As for our sideboard, we've finally made a decision! I can't wait to put it together! 
See you on the other side!


2 comments

  1. Is that wallpaper or the shadows from the fixture? If it is wallpaper, where did you get it? Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! The dandelion projection comes from the light fixture. It's amazing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!