the great storage debate pt. duex

December 4, 2010

So I promised everyone some photos of our dining room! Here's what we have so far.




From left to right, meet our Billy Jader bookcase, our Bjursta dining table (not extended at the moment), our tufted white vinyl cubes - oh, and our trusty Bekvam step stool. Notice the track lighting... sooo not dining appropriate! 



In steps my infatuation with the PS Maskros! 
My baby surprised me by having it already installed by the time I got home from work!



Here's a photo without the flash. How amazing is that? It casts such an awesome dandelion glow all over the room. Dinners will be so sweet! But alas, I still have the blank wall in the back just begging for a sideboard and some artwork (I'm thinking a collage of mirrors for a nice reflection of light back into the living room). Then we can purchase some dining chairs and start inviting our friends over! :)

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!