love light

February 16, 2010

How do you set the mood? Well, just because Valentine's is over doesn't mean that we should stop trying. I am totally in love with the whirly hanging candle holder from CB2 because it can add so much warmth to a space, and when the candles aren't lit, it still creates sparkle and shine from nearby existing fixtures.

 

Pretty cute huh? The small holes allow oxygen to escape without scarring the glass, and you stick your stem lighter in the large hole to light. Just grab some mono-filament (okay, I won't be fancy - fishing line) and cluster a few holders in spot that need a little love light.



What did I tell you? The impact is beautiful! And at $3.95 per holder (significantly less than the cost of a new light fixture) do you really have an excuse not to? Yeah, I didn't think so.

2 comments

  1. i love the holders! you've won an award...check out my blog to receive it!

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!