my dream wedding shoes

September 13, 2009



So I've been searching high and low for unique wedding-worthy shoes that don't break the bank.  Recently came across the amazing new line from Christian Sirano (of Project Runway) for Payless. When I saw these, I completely drooled and went into my must-have mode.











     






I was thinking of wearing the boots for the wedding and the flats for the reception. The brown pumps would be ideal for my bridesmaids depending on their comfy-ness rating. The peep-toe pumps come in at $34.99 and are definitely "fierce" shoes that they could wear again and again. The boots are actually $49.99 and the flats come in a lovely $29.99.  I checked the store and Christian's line isn't in yet, but I may be ordering mine online after payday! They're limited addition (at least the flats are) so the hurry and snag them before their gone, that is unless you have a size ten foot. If you do, wait 'till I get mine first! :)

2 comments

  1. I like this one much better than the other template.. much more grown up!

    Love you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those booties are HOT! You could totally rock those babies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!