That's right, after almost a year in our first little married-eighties apartment, it's time to look forward. My hubby and I are moving to the city and I couldn't be happier! For some reason or another, I've always wanted to live "in" instead of "around" Atlanta - call me the country girl with the big city dreams!
As for our new apartment, let's just call it a total upgrade. Here are some details that have me all excited.
- We'll be living on the third floor - with elevators!
- Virtually brand-spankin' new compared to our current place, so you know what that means - awesome finishes! Can't wait to use our new bathrooms, and they'll be so much easier to keep clean!
- Beautiful kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double kitchen sink, granite countertops. (I feel like a realtor whenever I say that).
- Nine foot ceilings - the closest to "loft living" that we'll be able to get right now.
- We didn't have to sacrifice a huge amount of space. Don't get me wrong, we are downsizing a little - no more sun room - but seeing as though we never got much use out of that space we're pretty much okay with it. We're trading the sun room for a balcony, which should be pretty interesting to decorate seeing as though I've never done one before.
- Location, location, location!
Can't wait to cook meals for me and my hubby!
And because I'll never forgive myself if I don't, I will definitely make sure that I take lots of pictures of our current place before we move out next month. Hey, I'm even planning a video tour - to capture the memories. And you know I'll share it all right here! I just need to get my ducks in a row, clean up, and start filming. :)