urban love

March 5, 2010

Urban Outfitters is amazing - I'm sure that you all agree. So I was browsing their site yesterday, and I said to myself, "Self, I sure do love this store, and I must incorporate some of Urban Outfitter's stuff into our future love pad (yes, that's what I am officially calling me and Brandon's future place). Their spring collection is crazy cute, and I just had to share some new and old loveliness with you!

 

Wafflewall curtain, anyone? Why yes, I don't mind if I do. These ruffles are absolutely wonderful.



  

What about bursting color? I mean hey, it's almost spring time! Check out this Fleur Mirror, 'cause everyone needs something turquoise in their home (it's a requirement). I also dig the Pod table because you can sit things inside or on top. The fawn mirror is just glossy and cute, I mean how could you not love it?



Now please tell me, who wouldn't want to throw an awesome dinner party with these plates?
They each come in a set of four. Conversation starters for sure!

 

I keep thinking that this Spider Frame would we such a fashion-forward baby mobile. I'd suspend it safely over a crib with photos of familiar faces like siblings and grandparents.

 

This 3d Chandelier is composed of two pieces of MDF (and a cord kit). 
Definitely thrifty chic on a budget.


 

I LOVE the shag rug, and I bet it feels so good on the toesies. 
The KEYS PHONE WALLET rug does more than remind you about how cool your foyer looks.

 
And to save the best for last - I've been coveting this set for quite sometime now. The Apostrophe chair and ottoman are SO within my price range, but with only one review (and a not so great one at that) I'm wondering if I can still make it mine. We'll see! So as always... I'll keep you posted. 

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!