me and my vizio

March 23, 2010

So back in January, my dad got me a rather cool gift for my 23rd birthday - a 32" Vizio flat screen television. And while it came as a total shock, I can say that pretty much everything techie I've ever received came from my daddy! :)


Naturally I began to think about what I could actually do with such a too-cool-for-school thing (up until then I had always been rockin' the cathode ray tube). After seeing what seemed like endless possibilities, I started to get sketchy with it using some stuff from work. 


Truth be told, these were the most inexpensive options. Just some down time I had between kitchens. Next time I'll do a price upgrade sketch. Can't wait until to start decorating our future place. Stay tuned, more excitement to come!

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!