get twiggy with it

December 16, 2009

It's not uncommon to see nature's lovlies showcased inside. Recently I came across the adorable idea of twigs in interior spaces. With the use of a trusty can of spray paint and some suspension, you can work wonders with something found in your own back yard.



I could see this eco chic application in a small retail store
(attached to the ceiling joists for support of course). The chains blend the industrial with the organic.



For a cool alternative to your standard curtain rod, why not use a twig? I would however layer the window and place a privacy shade underneath because this is stationary beauty. Cute none the less!






Christmas chandelier cheer? I thought this was so cool. Ornaments or (chandelier crystals for that cellula chandelier effect) would be absolutely wonderful! Just make sure that the lowest portion of the branch is at least three feet above the dining table. Side note - I love the different chairs painted a unified color. So vintage chic! I dare you to go out and see what you can find to make beautiful.  :)

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!