color scheming

December 21, 2009

So a dear friend of mine has been asking me about what's up with the inspiration board that I was supposed to make eons ago, and I figured better now than ever since Brandon and I are finally starting to make concrete wedding plans. Friends and family often ask me about my wedding colors (usually that's the immediate question following  "Have you set a date?) and I try my best to explain my vision. Back in June I came across this interior from the HGTV green home and fell in love with the color palette. I've always been in love with bright colors, so it felt really... me.



I knew that I wanted chocolate tuxes instead of the traditional black, as well as pink and orange flowers, but the turquoise came as a nice surprise and cool pop of color, so I've been trying find some great turquoise dresses. You like, no? Don't worry, more to come.

1 comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!