sig chair

July 28, 2013

Sorry I've been gone for so long! After work, dinner, and chores, the last thing on my mind has been blogging (insert shame face). But I can definitely say that I have so much to share! :)  First of all, do you like our new Blu Dot by Target Sig chair?


Doesn't she just fit right in?


I love how she talks back to the insert in the coffee table. It's almost like they were meant to be in the same room.


As you can see, we are of no shortage when it comes to natural light, so I apologize for the bleachy photo, but I had to show off the amazing tubes on the back! Anyhoo, remember how I planned this chair for our bedroom, well truth be told, it was a bit too large for the space, but it looks awesome next to our movie sofa. It's extra low, but pretty comfortable - even with the metal arms. And for only $149, (before my red card of course) I really couldn't beat it. Well actually, I could - turns out it's down another $50, so scoop it up now if you're groovy enough.

Oh, and because I'm a chair junkie, I promised myself that this would be my last chair purchase while we're still in this apartment. For some girls it clothes, shoes, or makeup, but for me it's cute places to sit your tushy. Interior designer problems...

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!