sleep tight

February 24, 2012

Hey Guys! Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I've been working on a ton of things all at once. Here is some progress I've made on the bedroom.




Notice the cursive print curtains. Those are a little project that I've been working on.
 I'll give you a full view once I finish 'em.


Here's a closeup of our little foo dogs. I got them for $6 each in Target's bodega.


Gotta love that old-school tv! I tried my best to frame the screen out with art. 


I thought about getting rid the dried-up roses, but they're so charming, and I haven't gotten any new flower loot from Kroger. For some reason all the other flowers made it to the trash, but we're still living with these. The piggy bank is Brandon's. I add to it when he leaves his change lying around. He eventually raids it for silver change when he's out of omelet money. And yes, 2004 was a lame year to graduate from high school ... just sayin.


Strangely, we don't have any of our wedding photos up, but the left-over engagement photos we printed for our wedding guests made it into frames. This is mainly because I'm lazy, but at least if we ever end up on an episode of Law and Order SVU, they won't raid our place and find no personal photos (which they always deem as very suspicious). Anyhoo, hope you like the sneak peek. As always, there is more to come.

3 comments

  1. Oh snap, is that a sign of a sociopath (no personal photos)? Because I don't have any displayed, unless the photobooth pictures with me and my sis pinned to my bulletin board count. haha :P

    The bedroom looks cool. I almost imagined some of those fake deer antlers hanging on the wall above the headboard. Would that be too tacky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh those pictures of you and your husband are so cute! I love what you did with the space, how you positioned the pictures, and the bedding.
    Thanks for visiting our blog and your sweet coments.

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!