jewels

October 26, 2010

So lately I've been thinking about the color scheme for our living and dining room. I've been collecting things here and there, but I keep going a back to my inspiration of jewel tones. For some reason or another, I'm really diggin aquas, greens, and purples - something that I've never been into before.( Side note, I believe that purple is long overdue for a comeback). Here are some inspirational images that get me in the mood.







 Who doesn't love a good peacock color story? These jewel tones are really amazing! Hopefully I'll start shopping and sharing with you soon. Before I go, here are some of the pillows that I bought at Target almost a year ago. I can't wait to start putting everything together!




Stay tuned :)

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!