make me into something pretty... please.

October 5, 2009

It's not every day that I come across truly beautiful fabrics. Up till now, my only real exposure to fabrics were the extremely expensive wholesale samples I lucked upon for school thanks to my internship, friends, or acquaintances. Sure there are places like Walmart, Joann's, Hobby Lobby, and Michael's, but what happens when nothing catches your eye enough to actually use it in your home? Well, you go online. And once you find it - well... you're inspired.



Carla Miller Plume Collection - 3 yard set for $19.99 Available by Fabricworm on etsy.com

Here's how to build a room around it.


The navy sofa is dark enough to ground the room and act as neutral. Olive turquoise are sprinkled evenly throughout. Orange accessories add a little pop. And for the fabric, use it as accent pillows, table runners, curtain panels, artwork stretched across a canvas, or upholster an old chair, bench cushion or ottoman - get creative!

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!