going somewhere?

October 21, 2009

I've always wanted cute luggage - call it a obsessive girly thing. I told myself that when I graduated from college I would get a cute set of luggage, but I'm finding that mini vacations (or even weekends for that matter) are not exactly within my reach with my job (sigh). So I'll definitely invest when I know that I'll get some time to show it off!  Anyhoo, check this out.


I saw this luggage at TJMAXX and totally fell in love. The color combination is just darling!
There's just something about being a girl and having cute luggage.
I could see myself going on a nice little road trip to see my boo.




Yeah, they have a cute, little dot pattern. So adorable!




What good is a sweet thing to put your stuff in, without a cute liner? True to what girls love!
Definitely hope that this will be one of my next purchases.   :)


Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!