Dining Alfresco - Bistro Sets Under $200

August 7, 2017

Here in West Midtown Atlanta, there are a TON of apartment complexes popping up on nearly every corner! When Brandon and I lived in the city, we had a small, narrow balcony and to tell the truth, I didn't really know how to give it life. Now that I'm older and much wiser, I know that all it really needed was a great foundation. A cute, little bistro set is a great way to immediately inject color and personality. In the spirit of dining outside, or even enjoying a good cocktail (or cup of coffee, it you're into that sort of thing) here are a few of my favorite bistro sets... and they're all under $200! Summer's not over yet, so why not enjoy the rest of the warm weather that mother nature has to offer via a new, super cute bistro set for dining alfresco? Here are a few would recommend! 




one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine / ten / eleven 

My favorites have to be #6 and #10 because I love a good, strong statement. But take note that you don't necessarily need to commit to a bold color (although that's definitely my jam) in order to create a big impact. You can always go for a neutral set and infuse it with color to add a little personality.

Here are a few other ideas on how to add a little bit of zing to your outdoor space after you get your seating together!
  • throw pillows 
  • chair cushions
  • plants and flowers
  • floor and balcony railing planters
  • an umbrella - this one is great for a balcony
  • outdoor rugs and runners
  • string lights

And if you haven't done anything with your sad, little outdoor space - now is the time! Most retailers have their outdoor stuff on sale right now, so get on it... and let me know how it turns out!  


Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!