Knock knock

April 5, 2017

They say that April showers bring May flowers. I really hope so because the constant rain in Georgia is getting a little cray. It's almost like a tease - sunny, beautiful 70 degree weather one day, then a dreary torrential downpour the next. I think I speak for everyone when I say that I'm ready to welcome spring and all its glory (even if we have to endure the pollen). With that in mind, I've been thinking a lot about adding some life and color to our front porch. Our townhouse is part of a community, therefore I can't paint my door a fun hue, but what I can do is add personality to our little stoop. I would love to drop clues to visitors or any potential passerby of the vibrant interior that will ensue once they cross our threshold!

While I was searching for a doormat online to serve as a starting point for my refresh, I kept landing on Target's website. Their current selection of doormats are so spring-inspired and incredibly affordable, so I thought that a round-up was definitely in order!



From left to right:

Admit it, there's nothing that puts a smile on a guest's face quite like a cute doormat!  And of course it gets even better because all of these mats are on sale right now (an additional 5-30% off until the weekend), so there really isn't a good excuse not to treat yo' self. Which one is your favorite? I'm really feeling the mixed berries, the geometric and the cactus mats!  Anyhoo, I'm currently working on a scheme board for our porch to share right here so stay tuned! :) 

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!