awesome office

April 23, 2012

Since the very beginning our office has been the catch-all room. But I promised myself this time around that things would be very different. Not only would it be a nice place to surf the web, it would also serve as a place to be inspired, have guests sleep over if necessary, and store books, crafts supplies, and computer equipment (like most home offices). I've toyed around with a lot of different ideas, but I've finally come up with a concrete plan for how it's all going to go down. Allow me to introduce... 





The curtains are a lovely print called Janette that I've been in love with for a while.While in in Charleston, Brandon and I stumbled upon an Earthbound Trading Company store that was having a blowout on their canvas prints. We bought "the world" for only $60 (originally $120). It's actually perfect for the Karlstad chaise that we bought back in December. I purchased the Trollsta cabinet a while back to accommodate Brandon's shoes in our old apartment, but It's never been done up right. The pillows are a combination of Urban Outfitters, IKEA, and Target. The lamp will replace the classic college "Not" lamp that somehow made it into our grown-up apartment. And finally the cart will someday hold my sewing machine and other accoutrements.  

Here's a little sneak preview.


More to come! :)

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!