sweet suite

August 19, 2010

So Brandon and I finally got our invitations out on Monday and I feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted off of my shoulders! Yesterday I got a text pic from a friend sending me a picture of my wedding invitation suite, and you know what, something that simple made me so happy! It was exactly the kind of picture that I've envied on other wedding sites that I frequent. To finally have my invites out and receiving compliments from others really made me feel great. It's so awesome to see my dreams coming true!


In case you haven't seen it yet, here's our save the date.


And here's the invitation suite I created complete with RSVP card and map with hotel information. The suite was sent in a kraft brown 9x4 envelope. I am sooo happy to finally share it with everyone. Thanks for the pic, Jess! I really needed that small pick me up to let me know I'm going in the right direction!

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!