homegoods happy

June 18, 2010

Oooo.... I swear I can't go to Homegoods or TJMaxx without falling in love with something. For someone in constant search of stylish deals, I can barely control myself when it comes to walking out of the store with something amazing. I mean HELLO, designer goods at discount prices! Who can resist? I know I can't. Here's some of the awesome things I found to get my inspiration juices flowing.


For crying out loud - I am a complete sucker for lighting. Check out the turquoise lamp on the bottom right-hand side, I already own a matching pair that I acquired from the TJMaxx back at school. I simply couldn't help myself.


Moroccan inspired anyone? I thought these side tables were super chic. I think they would look great nestled next to a sofa or outside on a sweet balcony oasis. Moorish arches for everyone!!!


Check out these side tables and buffet. I totally dig the curvy bases and the fretwork. They're so modern, yet elegant. Pops of white always tickle my fancy. Check out what else I found!


I was completely stopped in my tracks when I saw this white vinyl ottoman and what I like to call "ode to Kartel Componibili drawer unit". I say ode because they were unmarked, but none the less gorgeous! They were speaking to me - maybe a little too loudly much because...


I bought them. And let me tell you how crazy I am. You know how there is only one ottoman in the picture. I went to another store (just browsing) and found its match. I can't wait to see everything come together. Don't worry, I'll keep you posted.

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!