killer color combo

May 26, 2010

I'll admit it. I just can't get enough of red and aqua! Together they are so lovely and the contrast just makes you go "Wow!" - well at least it does for me. Honestly, I contemplated back and forth whether I wanted to make them my wedding colors, but after doing my research I realized that they have been pretty much over-used in the wedding world. Sigh... Anyhoo I loved the combo I ended up choosing - very unique, and of course something I had never seen before. With that being said, I would still like to give a smile and a nod to one of the hottest color combinations on the planet. ;)


This nook is soooo darling. Classic chair, Alexander Girard print, zig zags, chandelier, and stripes - just steal a girl's heart why don't you!


I can't tell you how badly I want a red and aqua kitchen - or at least the accents. There is something so charming about appliances, pots, and pans that have a dramatic pop of color. P.S. check out the the knobs on the vintage range - adorable!


One of the most iconic beds of the time wrapped in lovely. :)


Just wanted to leave you with something beautiful in which to be inspired.

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!