tuck me away

January 6, 2010

It seems as though every house needs a home office. Though some of us aren't as fortunate as others to have an entire room to dedicate to our laptop and printer, it's still rather important to keep our areas just as chic and functional. Ever thought about a cute office nook? Take a look at these adorable spaces.


This one is tucked away in a guest room closet.
I love the monochromatic colors, and when guests stop by, just close the sheers.


 

Or try a multifunctional piece of furniture with a little fold down desk and chair. Remember the Ghost chair I was swooning over a few days ago, the acrylic transparent and doesn't draw to attention to the area?  Worried about the endless hours on your bottom? You can soften it by adding a chair pad which will seem to float in mid air.



Now this one I love. The cornice and drapery make this little corner ultra sweet and the small chandelier also keeps it feminine. I believe that this space was intended as a vanity area, but hey, open your mind - the possibilities are absolutely endless!

Post a Comment

Do you want to make my day? Comments make me feel super special!